mLab is committed to providing the best support for all of our users. From standard support benefits for all mLab accounts to specialized service for our Dedicated plan users, our team of employees and collection of automated tools are working hard behind-the-scenes and around-the-clock to keep operations running smoothly.
We understand that you may need to contact us directly for support from time to time; our help desk is available by email for these circumstances. Other times, you may simply be looking for information about mLab or MongoDB and you may find our online resources to be helpful for this, in addition to the greater MongoDB community.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all of your questions, issues, requests, and ideas.
- Visit our support request portal to keep track of all your previously-submitted support requests. Create a support account (not the same as an mLab account) with the address that you email us with and you’ll be good to go!
Critical status updates and routine maintenance events are also posted on our status page.
The documentation provided here on this site has been written to help you understand how to access and use all of mLab’s features, tools, and services. You can also visit our “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)” page for some of the most commonly asked questions and answers.
Everything you need to know about mLab is available here but what about MongoDB-specific questions? Instead of duplicating the awesome resources already out there, here’s our go-to list of helpful MongoDB resources:
- The official MongoDB Manual - Comprehensive documentation on the MongoDB document-oriented database management system
- MongoDB University - Free online MongoDB training and certification programs offered by MongoDB, Inc.
- Stack Overflow - Learn from and contribute to this amazing community of professional and enthusiast programmers
- MongoDB JIRA - MongoDB, Inc.’s official bug/feature tracking tool
All users enjoy our standard email support but for customers on our highly available Dedicated Cluster plans, we offer a 24x7 emergency contact that allows you to page on-call support staff who will respond immediately.